The Super Domus system is extremely compact and robust. Designed to optimise lift car dimensions based on available space and for a load up to 1000 kg.
The Super Domus lift models include a wide range of flexible options: load, car dimensions and finishes, landing and car doors dimensions and types. The Super Domus lift features a gearless motor and precise speed control provided by a high quality inverter.
- Great ride quality
- Geat noiselessness in the car and in the building
- Enhanced system performance with reduction of installed
- Power and energy consumption, allowing energy saving
- Reduced mechanical stress and electric motor temperature
- The lift complies with prEN 81-21:2009 harmonised standard, specifically dedicated to new lifts in existing buildings.
- Machine inside the lift shaft, in the headroom.
- Hoist machine with gearless permanent magnet motor.
- Control panel located in the door frame at the highest landing.
- Machine maintenance operations are carried out inside the shaft, standing on the car roof
EFFICIENT SPACE SAVING DESIGN
- The machinery is fully contained in the shaft, supported by guide rails.
- All the lift load bears on the car and counterweight guide rails, there is no need for bearing beams to be fixed to shaft walls.
- This structure allows for cars with two opposite entrances.